We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you register to become a member of the Infinity website:
- Your name
- Contact information, such as your email address
- Information such as preferences and interests
- You may choose to give us, at your discretion, feedback or comments to be posted on the website, or other information in response to user surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use and disclose your information, including content uploaded to or downloaded from our website, if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- enforce our Terms and Conditions http://infinity.cm/terms;
- respond to claims that any uploaded materials violate the rights of third-parties;
- respond to your customer service requests;
- comply with legal process; and/or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Infinity, its users, or the public.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may then use that information to customise the website according to your interests.
Comments, Images and Video
You may post comments, images or video or other information to our website. If you choose to do so, we will treat that information in accordance with the provisions of our Terms and Conditions. You should therefore review our Terms and Conditions here http://infinity.cm/terms in relation to those matters.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, if the shares or assets of Infinity are sold to a third party, your information may be transferred to the new owner. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may also choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.